Friday 13 September 2013

The End of an Era

After nearly 3 months of handover and completing tasks I had my final day at work yesterday. I'm still officially on holiday for 10 days but won't be in the office. I've been at CVS for over 18 years so can't quite believe yet that I won't be going back.

We had a fantastic leaving event on Wednesday with lots of current and former staff and trustees and some key contacts. Thank you to everyone who came and thank you for all of the lovely cards and presents. It was so good to catch up with everyone.


Note the Priory Street Centre mugs on the table. As is the tradition I was given a mug (in fact 6 on a mug tree) when I left. Watch out for the mugs in future blogs - they are going to travel to Uganda!

Yesterday evening we all went out to an Indian restaurant for dinner. I've heard that there is a very good Indian restaurant in Kampala. It will be hard to beat yesterday evening, good food and good company. Thank you all and I'm going to miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment