Sunday 17 November 2013

Welcome Home Glen!

Glen arrived into Entebbe airport at 22.40 Uganda time yesterday. He arrived on the same flight as the next group of VSO volunteers so we were both able to travel back into Kampala with them.

It's great being back together again and I'm looking forward to introducing him to Kampala and the other VSO volunteers. However, he's brought out 3 more suitcases of useful and not so useful stuff, so more things to find homes for!


I've taken 2 days holiday from work to show him around. We're going to the Ndere Cultural Centre with the new volunteers tonight. I really enjoyed the evening when I went in my first week so I hope Glen likes it.

It's a warm humid afternoon in Kampala. This is the view from the balcony, now that Glen has finally managed to get the door to open! There are so many odd jobs I need doing around the flat, it's a good job he's brought a mini tool kit.








No comments:

Post a Comment